I literally have a backlog of awards and tags dating all the way back to January 2016, and here I am doing one of the newer ones. Oh well. Sometimes, I just get tired of talking about the same books for the same questions and need something to break up the monotony. So, many shout outs to Liam @ Hey Ashers! (who is, indeed, one of my faves anyway) for creating this award. Also, thanks to Liam and Emily @ Rose Read for tagging me in this beauty. Hopefully I captured my aesthetic (or lack thereoff) well enough.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
So, my personality is 100% modeled after the hodgepodge of Disney villains, my life is too much pizza and wine and mess. I’m also exclusively a
badass who only deals with dark colors wearer of combat boots- rain, shine, snow, whatever… I can guarantee there will be some sort of combat boot on my feet.
And, no, I don’t want to tell the class how long I spent looking for all of these pictures.
Each and every one of you is nominated. No, that isn’t just because I’m a lazy blogger without friends (it is). Also, these lovely people specifically because I casually stalk their blogs:
Akilah @ The Englishist
Jordyn @ Jordz the Bibliophile
Sanovia @ Creatyve Books
Have any of you guys done one of these posts yet (you totally should, btw)? I want to see them! …because I’m obsessed.