Gather around, fellow monsters, it’s story time.
Before I actually started posting to this blog, I was a little noob baby (don’t let that past tense fool you. I am still a little noob baby) running around in the book community like a mini-chick with her head cut off trying to find out as much as I could. Somewhere along the way, I stumbled across this awesome blog– Chaotic Goddess Swaps — where I discovered the
badass “Books ‘N’ Bloggers Swap.”
Now, here’s a little known fact about me: I LOVE getting mail (especially of the bookish variety). Conversely, I also like shopping for people. Of course, this swap seemed heaven sent, right? Right. After flipping through quite a few of the blogger “big reveal” posts from the last book swap, I was sold. So, I’ve done it. I’ve gone and joined my first ever blogger swap.
Let’s not talk about how I damn near missed the sign-up date.
Now, I know you may have some questions, so here are the answers:
What is the Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap?
This is a swap dedicated to sending books and book-related love to your partner!
Your Package Must Include
- A book from your partner’s wishlist
- A book you love and recommend
- A third book of your choice
- Other book related goodies
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, March 28th
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, April 4th
- Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, April 6th
- Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, April 16th
- Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, April 20th
While the sign up for this current swap is over, I definitely encourage all of you to be on the look out for the next one because I already know it’s going to be great!