For info about the weekly topics and how to participate, click here.
When it comes to reading off TBR reads, I’m sure all bibliophiles can agree that the list just goes on and on… and on and on. Naturally, coming up with just ten books I’d recently added to my TBR was fairly difficult considering the fact that I add books to my TBR pile on a day-to-day basis (I seriously have little to no self-restraint and this is why I will never get that pile down). Even as I type this up, I’ve added more. So, this isn’t really accurate. These are merely the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Because, hey, if I can remember them, then I really must want to read them.
Edit: I also happened to type this post up way too early because I ended up knocking out four books on this list already. Again… Whoops.
Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR
(okay… there are twelve here… sue me)
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
- Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
- Shadowshaper by Daniel José Older
- Six of Crows by Leigh Barduga
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
HONORABLE MENTIONS (finished this past week):
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas